L1's Garage

Huh, that’s odd. I guess it’s just not your cup of tea or something. That’s a fair amount of Hondas so I doubt they were all worn out.

Not possible

/s

1 Like

Exactly. They’re great cars for the price if you like them.

It’s just that I don’t like the feel.

Kinda like relationships. One person might be great for James, but not so good for Bill, despite being a great person.

I won’t ever claim that Hondas are awful, just that I don’t like the feel of them. If you like them, awesome, you’ve just saved a boatload of money on buying more expensive cars!

1 Like

Like a new one? I love the back of the older Lexus IS300s.

My BMW 325is had an amazing feel for its shift and clutch. My TDI is a little sloppy but still good for 220k on the clock. I definitely like my honda over them though.

1 Like

The one I was looking at in the Spring was a 2011 IS350 IIRC. The AC on the passenger side of the car did not work and something was clunking in the driver front when turn left. Might have been something else I’ve since forgotten. The dealer tried to make excuses to why they weren’t going to fix it, so I walked away.

Probably for the best TBH.

Hay if your looking for a 300hp V6 just get a 2011+ dodge grand caravan lol

1 Like

minivan burnouts!

1 Like

I don’t like American marques.

I could get a Dodge Promaster for cheap from work that has 280 HP, but yeah no.

Fucking never

2 Likes

Haha. Too bad
4406a0b6c8e64da9d4ad20061450d75e329c7b27179729c66efd2e29eac31d86
Goes for my Spark too. I must defeat it somehow.

That’s what the Caravan has. I just rounded up for the sake of the argument lol.
I just think it’s funny to post a N/A minivan that has more power then a lot of entry level sports cars.

I do like the Odyssey over the caravan, but stock the Caravan has more power. I’m sure the Odyssey handles way better though.

I’ll stick with wagons though.

2 Likes

Been keeping an eye on the ATS-V coup. They’re pretty sweet.

Kinda want to test drive one.

1 Like

I love those. Didn’t they stop making them in the wagon though?

I’m going to go commit neck rope for admitting this but I still kinda like the dodge magnums.

Also, k swapped odyssey luls

1 Like

Dude I agree. I really wish they used the charger grill with it, and no manual :cry:.

I was looking at getting one until I found there are no manuals.

Yeah. Boosted bois!

1 Like

Dodge magnums were sweet…

2 Likes

Yeah but its a dodge. I just cant bring myself to get it.

So?

These beasts are Dodges too…

2 Likes

I’m a bit of a masochist when it comes to my cars, so I’m not too worried about always having to repair it, or basically having to rebuild it the way I want it.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Ram SRT-10

I love the crazy crap Dodge does.

1 Like