L1's Garage

apply generously

2 Likes

In other toyota news, my replica tailgate decal came in.

it’s going on tomorrow

2 Likes

Your truck would look neat with a Rising Sun vinyl somewhere.

1 Like

I want a tiny rising sun that says made in japan somewhere.
Like this.

can’t bring myself to pay $7 for this sticker though seems pretty out there.

Get a small 02 decal and have her in front of the sun, peeking from behind the mountain.

1 Like

The apex seals aren’t

2 Likes

As you know I already ordered some, don’t really want more lol.

1 Like

02 hub caps, and emblems everywhere.
Ya know what, just itasha the thing!

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

Was looking at Subaru Bajas today then somehow that turned into 4x4 camper vans

1 Like

just duct tape a tent to the back of the baja. Bam problem solved. Here buy it off this retard he’s been trying to sell it for nearly a year.

Nice Bajas are going for as much as a '05 camper van with a 6L diesel

Bajas are overpriced because people think they are worth a premium because Subaru doesn’t make them anymore. They’re just an Outback with a bed instead of a hatch…

A really tiny bed.

(My mother owned two Bajas)

2 Likes

Saw one with an ARB bumper, like wtf?

the bed is so tiny it has less function than a wagon. And they’re ugly. idfk but that craigslist dude has legit been trying to sell his baja for that price since i bought my wrx, which i guess makes it over a year now. People are fucking retarded.

I don’t get it, I don’t think I’ve seen a Baja sell for the asking price in a few years. When I was looking for a car this past spring one of the dealers had a 2006 Baja with over 200K miles and rust starting for almost $10000. The 2010 Impreza just across the lot with 90K and zero rust was $8500.

1 Like

This one actually justifies the price though… only year it had a turbo. it’s a stick, and has 86k miles. @Skelterz the only genuinely ‘rare’ baja is this.

1 Like

What is your coul dwell time settings like? IMO smetimes too much dwell/charge time can cause issues just like too little, or the curve just needs to tweaking for weird chamber conditions at that particular load.

Oh, know where I can get a winxp iso? I accidentally (forgot to back it up) nuked my winxp vm I use to tune with when I reimaged my laptop. Need XP to tune the greddy emu.

Someone locally has this for sale on FB

The car, not the fourwheeler. But this is the picture they’re using nonetheless.

3 Likes