L1's Garage

Bug eye looks like anime eye sparkle LOL

2 Likes

The 5 speed in the bug eye WRX is the weakest turbo transmission Subaru has ever produced. It was revised in 04 to slightly less shitty status

There are two vehicles i’m looking at on Wednesday both have been seviced well with good service records.

22RE I4 5 speed 2WD with new winter tires $3200 needs nothing 160k miles

4.0 I6 4X4 5 soeed comes with new doors $1900 needs patchwork done on the unibody. 174k miles

1 Like

that red toyota makes me hard,

must be the warlord in me

gives me a boner too but unless if i can get him to knock off $500 it ain’t gonna happen

The rust on the Jeep looks really bad, even for $1900.

it is pretty bad. the floor pans have been replaced though and like i said new doors come with it. I won’t pay a cent over $1500 could find a nicer one for $2k but i want the manual and it’s rare.

welding new panels for rustfree isnt fun. <<< Guy who spent 18 welding his car floorboards

by that do you mean hours? lol

1 Like

What engine is that?

4.6L Northstar

I’m both fascinated and disgusted.

2 Likes

Does the truck come with the dog?

1 Like

No but probably comes with dog hair.

3 Likes

18 eons. Yea Hours. lul. I try.

if i get the jeep i’ll be getting a stick welder to do some patches in the unibody there’s a small hole starting in one spot and a few other spots i want to fix before they become holes (he sent me good pics)

@SgtAwesomesauce

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

lost it, kek

Yeah, I’m still trying to motivate myself to finish the brakes.

Ahh over here i think “blob eye” is occasionally called “fox eye”

So updates with the vfr. Killswitch is a definite. It has had the harness recall, so thats neat. As it turns out, like many VFR’s despite the cult following, it sat in the dealer for quite some time. So this 05 was not registered until 09. real neato