L1's Garage

In the 90s you could get the Dodge Caravan with a turbo (Mitsubishi) 4-cylinder and a 5 speed.

It’s temporary.

Ah, ok. I’m curious about the context…

Dodge has always been into odd solutions.

1 Like

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/the-lounge-2018-06-june-philosophically-alcoholic-edition/127986/13609?u=teckmonster
I haven’t read though it all (working), I saw a lot of profile pics switching to them, and it didn’t appear anybody grab the blue one yet so jumped on the bandwagon and did.

Dodge and Mitsubishi relationship was hot. They brought use some sweet vehicles.

Ever so slightly NSFW

Link for the article that I stole that picture from.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopnik.com/5962789/the-hot-torrid-turbocharged-romance-between-chrysler-and-mitsubishi/amp

Interesting… interestinggg

Have fun with the loliposting.

Yeah, I want a relationship like that. Gotta find me a girl who can add a turbo to my Miata.

1 Like

So it turns out that in the 4th gen Imprezas to get the rear end to hang out a little you pretty much just need to mat the accelerator when in the dirt.

Learn something new everyday, sometimes even during your drive into work.

1 Like

First quote from my transmission was $2000-3500… So fucking vague Jesus.

Any justification for the discrepancy?

Probably depending on what needs doing. Once you crack it open, you can get into some serious problems.

Still searchind and kinda head scratching to buy either a petrol or diesel.

i mean… yer dutch, right? i thought dutch just took bike errywhere

1 Like

Na biking isnt really my thing lol.

i can get that

My bike got stolen twice, i´m kinda done with that. :smiley:

But why?? Last I read (many years ago mind you…) there were more bikes than people

but people here seem to present the netherlands like some sort of cyclist’s paradise!

People just take whatever bike they can get,
even wenn its not theirs lol.

1 Like

Yeah allot of cycle enthusiasts uphere.
Not really my thing, and the weather isnt allways that great either.

Update on the E30 V8:

Kinda pissed I wasn’t in on this one.

1 Like

Nice! Is it a test fit, or the done deal?

He stated it just seems like 3rd gear is the only thing damaged however there is a sound like gravel in my transmission could indicate something broke Loose and is rotating against the bottom in what’s left of 3rd gear. He stated 3500 is just worst case scenario.