L1's Garage

I love to down shift to 3rd when going 150 mph in reverse.

In all seriousness though my car has 122k on it this is a bit early but not all that abnormal the 5MT isn’t that fantastic.

1 Like

The windshield header artwork I made for my 4-cylinder.

3 Likes

If only… One of these days, my friend will graduate from the Police academy and spend his days writing traffic tickets to people going slow in the left lane. That would be the best job ever.

3 Likes

If I was an officer this would be my sole purpose.

1 Like

Right? I was so happy when I saw an officer pull over an old lady a couple years back for doing 55 in the left lane on the freeway.

1 Like

What’s the deal with idling in the left lane anyhow?
It seems to be a much bigger problem in the US than western Europe from my experience though.

Because Americans are too fat and their cars can’t carry them up hills. That’s why we need muscle cars with 707hp.

Really though, it’s more that we just don’t give a shit. There’s no real penalty for undertaking and the cops don’t ever fine you for going too slow. (that said, “too slow” for me is 5 over the speed limit)

3 Likes

Wow dude that sucks. Turbo issues are annyoing but transmissions are probably worse.

It doesnt help that the cars everyone here drives are overweight and underpowered

1 Like

Doesn’t help that cars this decade are overweight and underpowered.

FTFY

1 Like

soccer moms and insurance lobbyists my dude

1 Like

“Careful: Little Angels Onboard”

I want AMG to have an option for roof-rack-mounted RPG’s so I can take out every car I see that has “baby on board” dangling from the rear window.

1 Like

holy shit that’s edgy

1 Like

I just default to any oversized SUV driven by a woman with those bugeye sunglasses that they somehow think look stylish.

Just @ my mom next time. (she’s moved on to a supercharged sedan, but still)

Why do they all look like this?

Then she is safe. If she were driving a Yukon, though…

1 Like

Literally moved from a Yukon to an A6 LOL

1 Like

Ooof… too close for comfort :stuck_out_tongue:

Right? But damn, she put 180k on that Yukon from 2007 to 2016.

Also went through 2 sets of piston rings, so we know she didn’t baby it.

1 Like