Asus zenith alpha extreme ii setup

everybody i need some help I have a asus zenith alpha ii rog and its running the gen 1 threadripper 1950x i have a evea supernova 1000g psu and i have an issue which states "Your system is only using EATX12V_1 8-pin power plug. We recommend connecting both the 8-pin power plugs under heavy usage for prevent the motherboard from overheating my psu has 2 cpu 8pin 6 vga 8 pin 2 perif 6 pin and 4 6pin sata what can i do to fix this issue

Welcome to the forums!

Can you upload some of your mobo pics?

Your system’s model isnt new. I assume you bought the mobo second hand and the PSU is yours? Or did the PSU came with the mobo?

Just plug in the second CPU 8 pin connector and you’re good to go.
Make sure you’re using the correct 4+4 pin plug (just pointing that out to be 100% sure).
It’s a connection you wouldn’t be using otherwise so plugging it in to shut up the motherboard is a good reason to make use of it lol

Wait, wait, wait.
You can’t use the ASUS Zenith Extreme II (Note the II or also 2 (Alpha or Non-Alpha deosn’t matter)) with a 1950X.
You can only use that CPU with the first version the X399 ASUS Zenith Extreme.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.