Asus ROG Crosshair 6

ok ty so much

1 Like

i cant find that card in canada.. and the link they do t ship do u know any us retailers that ship to canada

I checked Amazon Canada and Ncix Canada but I didn't find any 8265 listings that weren't price gauged to hell. I did however, find the 8260, which is essentially the same card. Intel makes the 8260 and then does slight enhancements for the 8265 that comes later. The difference between the two cards is minimal really. Here's an 8260 listing on Ncix Canada:

I'll look around at some other retailers and see if I can find anything.

EDIT:

The listing from above lists as shipping to canada with free shipping, so that's another option if you want a 8265 over the 8260.

ok ty ill have a look all i was able to fjnd wa the 7506 or we it was bt this should work

how r these compaired to the ones in the us i just bought the m.2 card just trying to find good antrnnas like what u showed me

They'll work just fine :slight_smile:

ok sweet ty they looked identical but i didnt know much about these parts as range and frewuencys lol

ok now i just got the wifi adapter. and antennas... the antennas came with alot of hard ware is their an order... 2 screws and a crush washer... also can u install a io shield before putting ut into a case or do i gotta throw it in the case first

Not quite sure what you mean by this, I'm assuming your asking about the order of installing the io shield and wifi antennas? You can install them in any order that makes sense really. I would just see what makes the most logical sense to do with the parts included with the wifi card and antennas.

theres 1 crush washer and 2 little gold screws... ive nevrr installed

and i mean if i put the io shield on the board with the antennas.. can i slide it and clip it in still or is it still the same 2 step process

What I would personally do is install the IO shield void of any wifi attachments, install the motherboard, and then setup the wifi antennas and install that bit.

ok im gonna give it a shot when my moms bf gets home iwth rubber gloves. ive yet to touch this board lol

do u know what tool u need to use to crimp the wifi pigtales to the actual thing the intel chip

They should just pop on snuggly from my experience

im squeezing and it just wont pop on its so odd

Very odd, maybe just use some needle-nose pliers to pinch it on?

u think that will work? is their a way to see if the pigtails even r compatable?

To my knowledge it should be standardized which is why its weird that it doesn't fit right out of the gate. If the antennas are making contact it should work really

im talking about the little clips on the actual device... the sides just broke on the side kf the wifi card on those prongs.. im losin my mind..