Asus M5A99FX R2.0 or GA-990FXA-UD3

Hey guys i'm going to buy new Motherboard because my last motherboard (M5A97 LE R2.0) was crashed.. so I'm thinking to go for Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 or Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 for my FX 8320 but i heard that GA-990FXA-UD3 has some heating prob over the NB and Asus has 6+2 Phase count will it be enough.

plz suggest me which one of this will do the job or any other Motherboard for FX 8320.. i'm going to Overclock in Future.

considering you can hit 5ghz overclocks on the didgital 6+2 vrm on the M5A99FX PRO R2.0  yes its a dam fine mobo...

M5A99X R2.0 Pro is an excellent choice for the 83xx chips.

which CPU cooler will be best for Overclocking over 5 GHz.. 

I would go with a liquid cooler. Closed loop or maybe a custom water cooling setup. 

I have a Kraken X60 and it keeps my 4.8Ghz 8350 nice and cool. 

I chose the GA 990FXA UD3 board because it fit with the color scheme of my build. The Asus M5A99FX is still a really good board as well.

I'm using an 8320 with a 770. I haven't got my parts yet but if you're interested, I'll give you some feedback. :)

overclocking above 5GHZ wow thats  realy a bit enthusiastic.. you will need a very decent cooler like in deed krakan X60 and also a decent motherboard like the Asus Crosshair V Formula Z, or maybe the sabertooth. to keep it stable.