ASUS is here today. Ask J.J. anything!

To J.J. Will ASUS be making anymore limited edition GPUs (i.e. Ares II)? (Make a dual 7990 in one card!) and would you kindly donate one for me for research?

Can you please explain the relationship between Asus and AsRock?

What's your biggest facepalm/horror story from your time with Asus?

if you were a vegitable, what vegitable would you be?

could i please be sent an am3+ board? or if you're feeling generous, but don't have any am3+,  I'll gladly accept a z77/z87 board

can you speak on the next small nexus tablet? or is google going with someone else?

JJ, how easy is it to overclock a 4770k on air cooling?

What are ASUS's plans on world domination?

Also what do you think has been the biggest leap technology wise in the past 5 years?

I've wondered this as well

What is the worst thing you've ever seen in a computer?

Recommended mid-range motherboard for an AM3+ platform?

JJ

What feature(s) would YOU most like to see on future ASUS motherboards?  Specifically the ROG series.

Will ASUS release a new generation of the UX32VD with Haswell, faster graphics AND a matt display?!

How does the VRM cooler of the Maximus VI Formula compare to the VRM cooler on the Maximus V Formula? I have an MVF and am considering putting it in my loop, but the barbs are a huge turn-off, even though it is one of the reasons I bought the board in the first place. I am so glad you guys added G1/4" fittings on the MVIF, though; will an "upgrade" for the MVF with G1/4" fittings be available for purchase, and/or will the VRM cooler on the MVIF fit on the MVF?

Is the OC add-on panel for the Maximus VI Extreme compatible with the Maximus V series?

Is Asus going to be working on any Z87 tablets, like the AMD APUs have been used for? Is it logistically possible, is a better question, seeing how hot Haswell runs, anyway.

Will Asus be getting into the case market, aside from their prebuilts?

Will Asus continue making awesome Android Tablets? I had the transformer and now have the transformer prime, planning to get the new Transformer with the tegra 4 and stupidly high-res screen.

sorry the motherboard is gigabyte ga-z77n-wifi its a mini itx 

Will Asus increase their quality assurence in the EU (Germany!) for UX32VD including follow up devices?

We've got a lot of Problems with backlight bleeding, crooked touchpads, unstable WLAN conenctions, noisy fans and warped/wiggly cases. 

The UX32VD is an awesome laptop, PLEASE fix your quality assurence problems in Germany and i will buy one (or a follow up device)!

ty!

How will asus' 700 series Graphic cards distinguish themselfs on the market? (in other words why should i buy a 700 series card from asus?).

They traditionally come with great software for overclocking, and with the DCUII cooler, both perform well, overclock well, and look sexy.

Regarding the development of new motherboards, what usually comes first: the implementation of the chipset (in this case the Z87) or new Asus-exclusive features? To clarify, is it a case of building different Z87 motherboard models and adding new features to these models based on their class, or building a bunch of different motherboards with different features and then sticking the latest chipset on it?

that would be awsome.

Is there going to be any high end AMD boards? Something with cool armor like the sabertooth? Or like a maximus board?