Ever since Ryzens release I have been waiting for this. This product, as far as I know, the first AM4 socketed server grade motherboard that is going to be released. This would be great for budget minded homelabbers that don’t need a million Threadripper or Xeon cores. Someone like me for example. This would be an awesome budget VM host.
I cannot wait to get my hands on one.
Here are some of the biggest features:
- X470 Chipset
- ECC UDIMM DDR4 is supported (up to 64GB)
- PCIe 3.0 x16 (splittable to x4/x4/x4/x4)
- IMPI via Realtek RTL8211E chipset
- ASPEED AST2500 with 256MB VRAM for basic display via VGA
- Dual Gigabit LAN via Intel i210 chipset
- Dual M.2 slots
- Dual USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- Serial and VGA ports on the back.
Better late than never!
EDIT: Added iGPU detail