ASRock good mobos?

Currently I am looking to build a new PC for myself. I pretty must decided I'm going to be useing a FX-8320 and originally was gonna use an ASUS Sabertooth 990FX mobo. But then I saw the ASRock 990FX Extreme9.

My question is this, will the ASRock 990FX Extreme9 outperform the ASUS Sabertooth 990FX, or vice versa? This question is directed to longevity of the mobo, I ask this because I am unsure of ASRocks build quility, but have a pretty good idea of ASUSs (Rock Solid).

Don't trust companies. Asus can make shitty motherboards just as well as Foxconn can.

However, Asrock, like anyone, has a diverse product line. Quality in terms of what I would personally use starts around the Exterme6 or Extreme7 range, and increase as you go up. The Extreme11 is one of the best boards ever made, arguably, like the UD9 from Gigabyte back in the X58 days.

The Extreme9 is a great board, and is much better than the Sabertooth in my eyes.

Both companies make great boards, but I would personally lean more towards ASUS just because I've had good experiences with them. The Sabertooth is nothing to stick your nose up at either. It's a great board. You could probably say the same thing for the ASRock Extreme 9 though, since it is one of their higher tiered boards.

Asus Sabertooth or Asrock Extreme 9 are both top notch boards, the Extreme 9 is Asrocks highend AM3+ board, 12+2 powerphase digi vrm, goldplated solid caps, so all the good stuff. The Sabertooth has a 8+2 powerphase digi vrm.. so yeah both boards are great.. So what ever you choose it will be fine.

grtz Angel ☺

Alrite thanks everyone, I feel better about buying an ASRock if I decide to.