Ask Us Anything [Within Reason]

Why is the numbering and naming on The Tek and The Inbox all screwed up!? It's driving me insane. Live episodes count too!

Nottingham, England.

@Logan @Wendell If it's not going to be in The Tek anyway, I'm curious to hear your thoughs on the question of how cyber security will keep up with future development of the internet of everyone and also your thoughts on Ray Kurzweils answer to that question:

https://youtu.be/idkeL1ttSnY?t=16m20s

Love you guys, keep up the good work!

He moved out to Europe for a period of time if i´m right.. ;-)

wendell has a degree in computer science and a minor in physics, qain said something along the lines of something in TV and radio productions

You mean buying games from stores that have limited inventory and can't possibly have older games because of that ? On digital distribution you can even get games that were released 20 years ago.

How often, if at all does Logan sit down and think: damn what a hypocrite have I become?

Oh, I agree, but that's only if they sell them. It's more legal to make Disc Reproductions of older PC Games than it is for consoles. Indie Devs license others to package their games. https://theindiebox.com/

I hate physical only, it means the number they made will be the highest number that will exist and there will never be anymore and then people charge an arm and a leg for them on eBay. If It's Digital and DRM-Free and for an open platform, you can just talk to the rights holder and make a deal with them to print new games.

Any good tv shows?

I don't know if anyone has asked these?

Would you say if people adopted more "open technology" AMD would be saved?
Do you think if Nivida Licensed GPU accelerated CUDA and PhysX, would you think AMD would be faster?
Would you say AMD is more focused on the whole community and developing technology everyone can use?

1 Like

Who is the girl that appears in some Tek vids (only a couple) that is not Pistol or Joanne? She did one when the Tek was on location. She was mentioned in the latest Inbox.exe
I don't really want her name just her youtube channel...

You mean Jennifer? (aka @gearheadgirl27) From such famous Tek videos as WASD 010:

?

Yep. Her. Thanks Alamar. I was hoping she was going to be a bigger part of the tech. WASD 10, man time flies.

Will the Zweihänder art desk mat be restocked?

Hello
I would like to know how did you and logan start to work together with windell and quan and how long did take you to reach your current statue regarding work and productivity

Thank you

Fucking never.

8 Likes

Does all your base are belong to us?

1 Like

No. 1: Have you thought of writing captions properly on the YouTube channel for the hearing impared?

No. 2: Is there a chance for a TekSyndicate Android Apk?

No. 3: When you stoppin' over at China?

Any funny stories/experiences from jobs you worked as a kid/teenager?

I worked in a liquor/grocery store when I was starting university and did the silliest things with my co-workers haha

Did anyone of you ever use Ethernet over Thunderbolt? Is it a usable alternative to 10 Gbps Ethernet if you only want that kind of connection to your NAS i.e.?