Ask Us Anything [Within Reason]

Hey @Logan, @wendell, @DeusQain

I noticed you mentioned that a lot of your audience and tek-support comes from Europe. I wonder if you could do an European version of you weekly deals and sales. Currently its done by dealzone guy, but everything there is from shops that do not ship to EU or if its like game deals, mentioned price in $ do not match price you get charged if you actually want to buy the game. Even at GOG now I get charged in € even tho I selected $ as my currency... $1 is not 1€.

To sum it up, I would like to see weekly sales for us - the guys from EU :)

Thank you for your response
Bad

Are you planning to cover pax australia again in the future?

Will there be more Steam group events?

If Star Citizen doesn't entice an event of some sort then I'll be shocked

Text editor of choice?

1 Like

Where did you guys attend college and what was your major?

1 Like

@logan you're a big fan of local brewed beers, any new favorites now that you've moved?

How can I install MS-Window-Store on Windows 10 ?

Well his Twitter name has been dropped from the end of show thing after about a year of it being there with him not.

I liked the build videos you guys used to do with various budgets. I think with the amount of new hardware that's available (M.2, DDR4, Skylake, etc.) it would be of value to at least do a $500, $1000, and $1500 build that someone might actually consider in 2015. What does everyone else think?

1 Like

I've hated Apple for so long, I don't know my way around a Mac...... should I learn? Why?

It will be a bit hard i guess, because in Europe Hardware prices also differ allot from country to country.
This also counts for the availability of hardware parts in general.

you should at least be familair with it so you can know the other side and be able to help your friends for some dough

@Logan Why haven't you guys ripped off happy wheels but it's you can qain screwing around in the most ridiculous vehicles possible.

Get AMD to sponsor it.

that's a Nate thing.

Have you guys thought about doing a weekly science show, segmenting non-revolutionary science news out of the tek?

Do you guys use Virtual Machines for the Adobe Suite//Gaming and do you think that people will use these often in the future? Do you guys get better Frame rates, Quality etc. using VM's?

I know I've posted previously in this thread, BUT THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT ALRIGHT!?

How do you cook your eggs?

Recently I have discoverered? that putting a bunch of eggs in a bowl with some thickened cream and jelelopinjos? salt and lot's of pepper then whipped. makes fantastic eggs!

HOW DO YOU DO IT?

How did Wendell and Logan meet? Also, what are some good places to go 'dumpster diving'.

3 Likes

That's true ... some easy thing would be

Just a link to amazone .de .es .it .co.uk .fr and be registered there ... for the lazy ones that can't put a reference link to these sites.
Also some links to hosting or vpn services in the EU ... that helps the tek out would be nice ...

There sure some more easy ways to support you from Europe ... may we can figure some more out.

edit: Question: How can we better support the Tek from Europe and all around the world?