Ask Us Anything [Within Reason]

lol...Indeed....Not that much to get started. But the more ready you are the more smooth it will be.

When will Spanks return?

3 Likes

That's how I prefer to do things :-)

I was browsing your store and I saw that you have a few products in which you've paired with Chroma Industries, why did you decide to work with them? Do you think that their products are worthy of such a high price tag, if so, why?

Thanks.

If you could invent one thing, what would it be?

@Pistol @Logan you guys seem to really like the outdoors and mountainous locales. Have you ever made a trip up to the Canadian Rockies?

Hiking, Hot Sprints, Vistas, Moose, and Canadian Beer... what's not to like?

If no is the answer, Kananaskis is a great place to start looking! :)

Coke or Pepsi?

1 Like

Zweihander Extended mouse mat design like your RTW Mouse Mat on EpicPants? Could that be a thing?

1 Like

Do any of you wear anti-static bands when building a new rig?

Is this a good deal?have you used this VPN service before?

enter link description here

Looks too good to be true.general reviews were not too clear.

A Logan, Pistol & PGP collaboration?

1 Like

kind of wish there was a raze the world / the tek anti-static band.

Not sure if it's been asked before but how did either @Logan or @Pistol get interested in technology / personal computing

1 Like

with intel x86 phones like the Asus ZenFone on the market why do you think people still settle for android/ios when they could have full linux,windows or OSX? personally I think phone makers should ditch the crappy limited signed rom firmware for a more traditional bios. modern smart phones already far surpass pentum III in performance so I see no reason not to.

I'll give this a shot. I have watched most of the WASD episodes, but only some of the latest Inbox videos with almost none of Pistol's Twitch channel; hopefully I do not ask any boring repeat questions.

@Pistol - Did you ever get around to trying out Hatred?

@Logan - I just recently got into grinding my own coffee beans. You seem like someone who might know a lot more on this subject - have any recommendations or pro-tips?

For both: what sort of art and/or philosophy interests you?

@wendell. @Logan I have started to look into IT certifications. My question is, where is a good place to start? I want to have a general knowledge of things. I dont want to know everything about one subject and then be completely ignorant towards another. Thank you in advance for looking over my question. Whether you decide to answer it in the video or on the forum.

@Logan, I know how highly you regard Noam Chomsky. Are you an Anarchist? Do you think technology will ever fully subvert the state and corporations? If so, how much longer will it take?

1 Like

I just got done building a computer, and can't afford to go to college for awhile, but I would like to get my foot into the door. I really need a self taught reading list of some sort just so I can get going in the right direction. At the moment I have no real computer knowledge other than from building one. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Do you wet your toothbrush before or after applying toothpaste?

Do you guys plan to go to Defcon or to any hacking con in the future???
(Please go.)

1 Like

Would the Tek Syndicate community ever consider trying to make a game?