Ask Us Anything [Within Reason]

I had one more.

So where do I sign up to be an intern? I have plenty of free time and can do some video editing. Been watching yall for years now. I'd imagine there's other people as well who'd want to sign on to help in some way.

You can always find some way to pay us later or something if that was your concern.

How would you feel if there was an animated cartoon parody about you? Because there will be. Soon!

That yeah...

Also what tasks and everyday schedule does running a business like Teksyndicate include?

Do you currently have a favourite beer? or any alchoholic drink?

Schwarz Wolf from Australia:

Did you ever think or dream that the Tek Syndicate would grow into the enterprise that it is today? (going from strength-to-strength)

How does it feel to have your lives so public? To be ridiculed, extrapolated upon and autopsied by plebians and fuckwits (sorry the Aussie in me is leaking out).

Sorry I couldn't word it any better. I salute your patience, tolerance and tenacity in the face of nerdversity.

1 Like

Hi, short one:

Could you be interested in making tuts for server orchestration?
I.e. puppet, chef, ansible(semi-new one) or the Canonical version 'juju' (no seriously it's called juju! And their recepies are called charms. I'm not making this up! I love the open source way of naming things)

@Logan Over the last 10 or so years I have become disillusioned with the education system in the US. There seems to be much less value in going to college, particularly for the IT field, primarily due to the large number of college courses and general information available online. Where do you feel this will lead our education system, with the constant growth of information at our finger-tips?

1 Like

What's your one true editor application?.. vi, emacs, notepad++?

1 Like

I'd like tor hear you guys talk politics a bit, from the absurdity of Donald Trump to your thoughts on climate change, ISIS etc. What are your opinions on the current political charade & where do you imagine the world heading under the rule of an insane Republican?

1 Like

@Logan , would you ever consider having a segment where different tek syndicate members are featured in your inbox video? Where we of the community could get a chance to speak with you live?

What are your favorite genres of gaming?

1 Like

Logan! What is best in life?

lol,

technology wise i guess. lamentations of the women is always nice tho.

3 Likes

What are your ultimate goals for the Tek Syndicate community and channel?
What are your favourite aspects of PC gamer culture?
What's the worst quality to have as a human being?
And how long until the robots rise up and enslave us in intel powered concentration camps?
Also what's your favourite ice cream flavour?

VIVE LA INBOX!!

1 Like

@aol answered that earlier.

@Logan Will there ever be a Zweihander game? Would you ever consider making it an 8-bit open source, community driven game?

It would be awesome. I have some ideas

1 Like

Is TTIP the new Area51?

+1 for this, I'm in Australia

For a 100% total noob to Linux who's sick of Windows. How would you suggest I start? Will get another drive for it, but which version is suitable for someone with 0 experience. Happy to spend time and have patience for learning it and getting it to do what I want, just don't know where to start.

1 Like

I would refer you to the 1 year Linux challenge top post. It would answer a lot of your questions.

Thanks, looks like have got a hell of a lot of reading to do first :-)

1 Like