Ask Us Anything [Within Reason]

Do you have any "guilty pleasures" in regards to music or games?

If you do, don't you think that the concept of a "guilty pleasure" is silly when you're an adult since you don't really have to care about other people's opinion when it comes to your choice of entertainment?

1 Like

I was thinking that too!

1 Like

What is your favorite case mod of all time?

Ninjas, For the kill !

I need a minute, and a better use of my time, I would have thrown Dimitry in, but ran out of people

16 Likes

Does anybody miss the days of pre-steam PC Gaming? When Discs were more than A Steam Key with local files that required Steam to run?

I remember being pissed off about Steam and I bought into it because the Id Superpack was $30 and every game was open source so I could just backup the asset files and use Prboom, Darkplaces or IOQuake3 and just play those on Linux if I wanted to.

1 Like

I'd currently have to keep track of like 30 game keys, so not really, especially for steam sales.

Do you like this car I built?

3 Likes

@Logan Your top 5 favorite underrated/not well known metal bands

your including austin after that awful commercial for HP or whatever he did? haha :P

Minnesota twin/cities, yay or nay?

1 Like

He did a commercial for HP?

strap yourself in for some terrible . . . :D

no tbh

What's the big deal?

LOL! I was thinking this but you did it ten billion times better. Awesome job StreetGuru.

1980's Hollywood called looking for a missing Robocop prop. anyone know anything about that?

Other than money, what would take it take to get you guys to visit your fans in Australia?

What are your official thoughts on Star Citizen and building one of the biggest organized guilds ever made to date for a franchise?

My thoughts:

Some Star Citizen reference guild-prep threads I made:

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/what-are-some-good-invasion-boarding-songs-for-the-tek-syndicate-star-citizen-guild-to-demoralize-the-enemy/88050

https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/what-would-be-a-good-star-citizen-tek-syndicate-guild-ship/87914

What was the 1st PC game you ever played? (mine was the original Prince of Persia in an Schneider 8086 XT)