Arma 3 Exile [Community Server]

Sweet! I can't wait to see you on there!

Also fully agree, it's a real blast to play with friends, and this community + the others who join, when there is a whole bunch of us playing and fighting to take over town and cities, it's pretty magical. I never thought I'd like Arma myself until a friend kept pestering me to get it, got it. Fell in love with it, so if you love huge open map sandboxes, and able to attack cities in all sorts of ways with tanks, on foot with AI troops at your command, providing sniping support. Chopper support. The list goes on.

And thanks to a fantastic modding/mission creating community you'll always find new/cool stuff to play/do.

i guess i will hop on Arma this evening instead of GTA (:

1 Like

I have not played it myself. My brother is trying to get me into it. I'm excited.

1 Like

Will definitely have to check this out tonight.

1 Like

Also remember you can always find us on the Dragon Forge Discord found on the unit page, or ping us on the Brotherhood of Level1 as well.

Server is now running Invade & Annex. Don't worry about downloading the mission as it'll download from the server.

This server has been updated and changed to a fully open for all Arma 3 Exile Server, the main post is updated with information about it. Go wild and have fun!

1 Like

2 screenshots of us sniping bad guys at missions, dat M107 :heart:

2 Likes