Arma 3 Exile [Community Server]

Few snaps from some of the players playing tonight. Thanks to the ones who joined was a lot of fun!

1 Like

mom, i am on a screenshot with bigass rocket laucher! :open_mouth:

ps: wanted to make some screens as well... but too lazy after midnight, maybe next time :smiley:

pn me if you run into magical problems.
SQF Dev and "Admin" for more then 3 years.

I'll probably visit if ping isn't killing me and when i have a working windows again.

1 Like

Nice! I'll keep you in mind if we ever run into issues. :slight_smile: Thank you!

My name on Steam is Ungari if you guys want to jump into a Sector Control match.
Also, I Admin two dedicated servers if you want to put up a mission at;

http://themedicstation.net/

Good stuff guys, may reinstall now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Go for it! We had a blast last night, I kind of lost count how many jumped on the server in the end. But it was fantastic, and the game went far into the night too (for the US players :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

You won't get people on your server like that, first of all, you should post server ip, nobody is gonna click it and try to look for ip on your website and considering how many times you posted that link, i think you may be going bit too far. If you want to recruit people in your clan, make new thread :wink:

We would still be more than happy to try one of your missions in the future

As to the Direct server ip, this is posted on the front page along with the server status. You can actually launch the game from those links if you read carefully and I'm sure tech enthusiasts will be able to figure out how.
I am just offering two additional dedicated servers for those in the community that want to get a game going with custom Sector Control and Endgame, or other PvP gametypes.
Let me make it clear that I am not recruiting anyone(recruitment is closed) and it's not my purpose to compete with or take anyone away from your game server!
I will no longer post here if that is what you think.

We have a new pretty FoB built by @AlphaCougar

And current progress of the map:

3 Likes

Just a heads up, Bohemia in fantastic fashion have broken the Linux server software due to the new jet's DLC released today. I'll post when they issue a hotfix and the server is back up and working! Typical :rolling_eyes:

It's all good back and working @wUFr found a work-around. So go get 'em!

1 Like

Bought a surface book cause Wendell is so happy with it, so, my frames are moderate :stuck_out_tongue: I like that Mission very much, nice scenario and options

1 Like

I'd not worry too much about your FPS, it's Arma all our frame rates are terrible :joy: hopefully I'll see you on there soon!

Any ideas?

2 Likes

what you mean :smiley:

Argo is free-to-play game.... kinda "arma for newbies", its not a mod, its standalone game :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: Malden 2035 just got released to Arma 3, could try playing something on that

1 Like

Hey guys, since Arma 3 is/was on sale i bought it with dlc package 1.

But i-am a total Arma 3 noob. i did play the DAYZ mod for quite a while however.
Is this server noob friendly?
My best bud and my girlfriend also bought it (they've only played BF4 before hehehe )
And i-am looking to find a server that won't scare them off.

It totally is! We don't have any harsh rules, so it's fantastic to learn how to play on, even if you kill a few team members/AI by mistake :smiley: if you can catch some of us on there, a lot of random people + us use it throughout the day we'll give you a run down on how the game and current mission works.

Great!
I-am currently refunding arma and de dlc 1 pack.
to buy arma apex pack for 2,- more :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A little off topic; Arma 3 is on steam for less than 14 dollars. If you don't already have it, this is a great deal.

2 Likes