Aremis' Yard Sale 2021, Tues, Jun 8

Hurr durr

Usual cules. If its over 150 or just heavy I do half and half shipping.

Paypal is [email protected]

Shit will be posted as I clean. This is just first posting. Everything will be added to this post, and anything added there will be an edit to the title saying UPDATED followed by the date.

Anyways

First off is my thinkpad X230T. Yes I’m serious. I got it at a time when I needed it, but now it sits. I’m done with it, and I don’t think I’ll pick it up for another year or so, plenty of time to get a pen based pc that fits my needs.

Specs:

Cpu-core i3 3310
Ram-16gb sk hynix, 11,13,13,F1
Drives- boot 16gb msata (only houses linux root)
.’.’.’.’.’…’.’.’.’.’.’.500gb samsung 850 sata ssd
Aesthetic improvements including updated nub, pen, stickers, etc
Ultrabase 3
2x chargers if I find the other one

Asking 350. I’ve put a lot of work into it.

Dell duo stand

I’ll handle the business end. Only asking 100, want a new monitor bad

Cards

White gpu: 35
Red gpu, 15

Sound blaster. 20
Rockfish (low power soundblaster) 10

I am pretty sure this mobo works. Socket 479 out of an hp d5000. Has a unique power system.

Asking 25

I bought this by accident

10 bucks

Fun resurrection project. Screen blinks, it charges, battery gets warm, no buldge.

15 bucks, will send an sd card with

I got this from a shop that stole parts from ppl so I assume it works. No weird shit on the board, nothing broken.

40 plus shipping, if I have to get a return, just pay shipping. It’ll be less than 20 if not less than that.

Air cooler that came with my 3900x

20 bucks

Buy my shit I’m poor

1 Like

shipping rules:. If an item is 35 lbs or heavier, I do half and you do half
If an item is 150 or more, I do half, you do half. No exceptions.

If an item needs to be packaged special by your request, you pay for thepockaging

In any other case, I pay for the packaging.

I will update you with any information directly on forum pm’s. I will send an invoice of sorts, a pic of your reciept, and your tracking number. Any extra rquests will be made at the time of viewership or action.

If something comes up, I will let you xnow.

Enjoy

Bump