Are these parts compatible and system build help

Okay so this is the first computer i am going to buy and build for myself.  I am not sure if these parts are compatible.  Please help

AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor

Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ Mini ITX FM2+ Motherboard

Mushkin Blackline 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Corsair Force LS 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Corsair 250D Mini ITX Tower Case

Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

I already have a r9 270 but i could sell it or use it in a build

If these are not compatible or have a suggestion for a build that costs at the most 700$ then please respond to this.  Thanks in advance!

Yea, those parts are all compatible.  And your build looks to be pretty  good, not sure if you really need the liquid cooling, but it won't hurt anything by being there.

Well, yeah it'll all work together.  However, there's something you might want to consider:

Your CPU cooler is more expensive than the CPU itself.  Going with a cheaper cooler, like the Hyper 212, and picking up a much better performing CPU or GPU would be a much better choice imo.

Ok so i made a new build based on some recommendatuions i recieved (Not from this website!)

If you aren't going to be doing any video editing, and are just going to be mainly gaming and doing everyday stuff, then I'd sugget going with 2x4GB of RAM and putting more money into a graphics card.

Also, I'm not sure if that case has enough room for a Hyper 212.