I have never built a computer before and I am wondering if all of the parts I am going to use are compatible.
- CPU: AMD A6-5400K 3.6GHz - 3.8 and can be overclocked Dual-Core Processor $69.98
- Motherboard: ASRock FM2A75M-DGS Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard $55.98
- Memory: Crucial Ballistix 4GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory $54.99
- Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 7200 RPM 16 MB cache Bulk/OEM Desktop hardrive - WD5000AAKX $60.00
- Case: Apex SK-393-C ATX Mid Tower Case $23.99
- Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply $24.99
I also would like to upgrade to a graphics card after a while. Are all of the parts compatible?