Are these components compatible with each other?

Hello guys, this is my first PC build and its generally going to be used for gaming/autodesk3d.
I was wondering if you guys can check over my build and see if its correct in terms of the parts being able to fit/work with each other. I would also love your opinion if it can be improved or be cheaper with the same features. For example I'm not quite sure of the case at the moment since it is quite dear but I don't want to go out, buy a cheaper one and end up having a GPU that won't fit.

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570 processor
  • CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
  • Motherboard: Motherboard Intel S1155 ASRock [Z77 EXTREME6]
  • Memory: Desktop DDR3 Ram 8GB Kit (2x4GB) PC3-14900 1866MHz G.Skill
  • Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
  • Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB
  • Case: Gaming Case (Without PSU) Cooler Master HAF 922XM [RC922XMKKN2] Black
  • Power Supply: Power Supply 750W Corsair CMPSU-750TXM

I want to keep the budget around 1.2k~ and I'll be buying my parts from here:
http://www.itestate.com.au/pages/product/pdt_homepage.faces

Thanks in advance.

get the 3570K. it's not much more expensive, if it all.

It all appears to be compatible, but are you going to be canabalizing an HDD? If not you need to pick one up, storage is extremely important

Sorry, forgot to mention that I'll be using a HDD from the previous comp. And what benefits will the 3570k give if I dont overclock? Not really sure how to do it or if I want to. I heard from some friends that it burns out the chip?

Thanks for your quick response!

None, you just have an unlocked multiplier to change for easier overclocking (through multiplier)

Wow people really buy what logan tells them . (coolermaster evo :D)

What if logan tells you to buy a plextor cd drive?? 'tis good to be skeptical, you never know when switches will switch

Get an older i7 2700k or i5 2550k, because i7 is future proof, but i5 2550k has no integr. gpu, wich means, you can get some P67 motherboard( also non gpu procesors and motherborads are better because they run little bite cooler) , case( take some fractal design R4(if they are cheaper), you wont regrat), take 16GB or ram(corair, kingston, adata  1600mhz e.t.c. it realy doesnt metter much), better buy an intel ssd 330(or even better buy a simple 1TB caviar black or blue, and dont buy ssd for now and spent the money on GPU), if You can get an XFX 7870(but if it's possible 660Ti would be nicer), and PSU chek for be-quiet same price point (but that you choise my sugestion)

@Tripiko

What can you suggest as an alternative for the cooler master evo with not that much of a price difference.