Are there any good alternatives to DFX Audio for Linux?

I know of Pulse Audio, but that’s just basic audio/volume tuning. With DFX, I’m able to actually enable effects; Fidelity, Ambience, 3D Surround, Dynamic Boost, Hyperbass, and much more, through app Settings.

I’m hoping there is an alternative out there, but my research indicates that with most things audio, Linux doesn’t have the same support Windows does.

Capture

There is a blast out of the past…I mostly use Viper4android/windows but not sure if they directly support linux ? per say…even tho android .

2 Likes

Some caution… I can not speak about security of this.

One of these should serve but you might consider equalizer apo or viper4Android/windows as better options on different platforms.
Depending on how technical you want to go.

2 Likes

Sweet, thank you! :slight_smile:

If you’re just looking to use it with music, audacious has a good selection of effects out of the box, and supports LADSPA plugins.

2 Likes

Many Linux audio DSP tools require JACK, but these packages can work in Pulseaudio:

2 Likes

Sweet viper4 linux…learned something new. Does that just mean the gui or the real package ?

Nevermind the screenshots… Most of it is there :slight_smile: Something new to play with :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you…made my day.

3 Likes

Thanks, all! :slight_smile: