Are Blue tooth headphones?

Any good. i dont like to have the wires from my headphones hanging out and getting pulled out when ever i bump into something. do they sound good or bad.

Wireless means A BIG reduction in sound quality.

wire can transfer more, and faster.

I don't reccomend it.

I reccomend it for handfree use with phone, but for regular music use, no...

What Thomas said is 100% true. Quite honestly, I'd wait a few more years before even considering wireless headphones. There are only a few mp3 players that support bluetooth, and if they do, they experience a drop i sound quality, or become incompatible with any sound enhancing software the media player might have built in.

snarlingchicken wrote 8 minutes ago ยป

What Thomas said is 100% true. Quite honestly, I'd wait a few more years before even considering wireless headphones. There are only a few mp3 players that support bluetooth, and if they do, they experience a drop i sound quality, or become incompatible with any sound enhancing software the media player might have built in.

>sound enhancing software

For example. Samsung P2's and my iRiver Clix are equipped with SRS WOW HD, but depending on firmware which allow for bluetooth, certain options on the media player become limited.

>Implying that quality over loudness matters.

i see,so they would sound worst.

most people just use them for cell phone conversations because sound quality isnt that important, but when youre listening to music you want the best sound possible so bluetooth wouldnt be a great choice for that.

Bluetooth is only good for phones dude, thats why bluetooth sounds like shit on games