AR15 + Ubuntu16.04 + TLS/SSLProblem =?

I am going crazy here guys - I have built a box with Ubuntu 16.04 and Webmin (though I am somewhat comfortable with the command line), Plex, Samba shares, mergerfs (though no RAID, LVM, or redundancy at all), Transmission-daemon, and finally Nextcloud…the problem is that I can get to nextcloud on android, mac, linux, etc., but NOT Windows (any longer, as I could days ago) and i continue to get SSL or TLS errors and Chrome telling me that the site is not secure…when i try to connect to my address it gives me the your connection is not private error and when i click on advanced and go there anyway it just goes BACK to that same page…when i try to connect locally through the IP address it gives an error that the site cannot provide a secure connection with no advanced option or anything…but it works on these other platforms. And look hey I get it, I COULD switch to linux or something else but the fact is that I need Windows to work and so that isn’t an option at the moment…
Any help? Has anyone run into this before?
i am using freedns for my subdomain and am using the snakeoil.pem certificate

F12 on chrome and show us the errors

do proceed . and then hit f12

when i hit proceed it just refreshes the page but ONLY on this site
i get the same error when logging into webmin but upon hitting proceed it actually DOES proceed, and in fact this used to up until today or yesterday as well (at least when logging in locally it would from the IP address, I have always had the problem when trying to login locally where it would go to my routers login page for some reason)

…and this is when trying to login locally via IP…

go to the security tab

Here is the same but when trying to access from the URL

if you click proceed on this page… it does not load?

no it doesn’t…it just refreshes and goes back to the same screen but with the ‘advanced’ part closed again…in other words it goes back to right where it started when i first opened the page…weird right? and it is happening on two different windows computers with different nics and everything but both running Win10 and both on my local network…i tried to connect through my phone’s hotspot and i have the same problem when trying to connect to the URL

and yet i can connect from phone, tablet, local linux box, local mac, any of those things through the hotspot using the url, etc.

for that mater perhaps you can try to connect to …and if you do then you should see my nextcloud login screen…i realize that i am opening myself up to some sort of attack probably here saying what the page is but at this point im frustrated enough that i dont care i just want to see if anyone else on windows gets that error by chance…

Well i feel like a complete idiot…I turned off bitdefender and was able to access both pages, however, I can add the URL to the exclusion list and i am able to access it now remotely (which goes to my router login page) but i cannot add the IP address and be able to access it…i still get that error UNLESS i turn off my bitdefender so thats something new that i will have to figure out
im very sorry for wasting your time this is very frustrating…very sorry man thnak you

do you have another way in to manager you system(s)?

if you box has been attacked , since its publicly available, it may have been compromised.

i dont have no, but i dont think that is the case it appears it was just my antivirus which IS on both of my windows machines and so that makes sense…its very frustrating…adding the sites to the exclusion lists doesnt do anything so i have to find some other way to whitelist them but i will work on that and see