Approval of system build?

Hey guys!

I'd love to hear your input on the system I'm planning to put together. 
It is also the first system I will be putting together myself. :) 
Got tired of laptops...

So I want to put together a good system and just use my old laptop for portability, if I'm ever going to need it. 

This is going to be my main computer, so going to do the regular browsing interwebs etc,
but mainly going to use it to make music in ableton (no audio card in the build because I have an external one), edit photos in lightroom/photoshop, occasionally edit videos and to play a fair amount games.

Link to PC part Picker: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/lGf8

And the list:

• CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K
  • CPU Cooler - Zalman CNPS9900ALED
  • Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-V Pro
  • Memory - Corsair Vengeance 8Gb (2x4Gb) DDR3-1600
  • Storage - OCZ Agility 3 240GB (Boot and applications, including audio samples etc)
  •                  Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM (Storage, really don't need more at this point)
  • Video Card - Asus GeForce GTX670-DC2-2GD5
  • Case - NZXT Phantom 410 Black & Orange
  • PSU - OCZ ZT 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Modular
  • Optical drive - Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS
  • Monitor - Asus VS239H-P 23.0"
  • Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K90
  • Extra fans - BitFenix Spectre PRO 120mm x2
  •                      BitFenix Spectre PRO 140mm white LED (Both of these, from reviews, are great performers while staying really quiet)

On the part picker the price is $1659.85, but since I live in Sweden I'm looking at approximately $2365 ):

And that is at the very end of my budget. However there are things I won't change no matter what. 
For motherboard, graphics and monitor I'd like to stick with Asus (maybe just a cheaper part) and I'd also like to keep the case.

As for the rest I am open to better recommendations! 

Also I should mention that I don't really plan to overclock, but I keep it as a possibility after having used the system for a while. 

Cheers! 
Martin 

Hey there, I'll have a benchmarks for a build very similar to that system being put up some time today so you may want to check it out to see what you're likely to expect in terms of performance!