Apple Event Sept. 10

It begins.

1 Like

$750 lowest priced phone, Id say

2 Likes

Yeah im not sure you’d see lower than $600 for the SE maybe? Assuming that’s what’s expected early next year.

1 Like

Steve Jobs theater looks different.

1 Like

I’ve just been hoping for an iPhone that’s comparable in price to a low-mid range Android device like my Moto X4. I like that Apple puts out software updates for their phone for several years, I don’t like the price of them though.

1 Like

I believe there’s expected to be a new watch?

I will be interesting to see if there is.

1 Like

That’s whats rumored. Series 4 is almost a year old. All others were one year old when a new one came out as well.

1 Like

I want a microled everything. Look how nice that led display wall is

2 Likes

I think the years up update really increases the life and use of the phone, it doesn’t need to be considered into the price.

But apple also don’t put out 20 phones a year like Samsung does, so I think they will always focus on certain areas. Part of that from what ive seen tends not to be cheap materials.

my iPhone compared to my pixel for example was a night and day difference in materials, google cheeped out to keep their cost down and its was noticeable. But I think it seems well see a new SE (next year apparently), so that’s probably where many people are looking next.

I’ve noticed before that apple has quite a family focus, though it makes a lot of sense with how all their stuff works.

1 Like

You know, I need to hook up my PS4 controller and see how well it works with some iOS games.

1 Like

Definitely. I can’t game with out a controller. Too hard. #isuck

1 Like

To me it seems like 50% of the cost of an iPhone is the Apple logo emblazoned on the back. My Moto X4 is a nicely built phone, it has dual cameras, glass back, dust/water resistance, decent hardware on the PCB, et cetera, and it was $300 straight from the factory about 18 months ago.

I’d be fine with a rigid plastic iPhone at that price point.

Would like to see this, my current SE has been great phone.

Just started watching, did they already announce new phones, or any new hardware?

1 Like

They just talked about Apple Arcade and are now on Apple TV

2 Likes

hardware is usually later on I think

2 Likes

Currently beats out netflix’s pricing… but I don’t want to susbcribe to another service.

1 Like

Apple: Can’t pirate if we release all the content on the same day for 100 countires. points to head

cough cough Disney

2 Likes

So apple is undercutting the competition with TV+ (assuming its 4k) by almost 2 thirds.

2 Likes

I missed the price point. :frowning:

1 Like