Apparently Steam has a new tool that shows you how much you've spent on your account

Somewhere since the orange box…

Maybe make a $ per year variant

1 Like

Since @MazeFrame took the time to do some initial graphing, I thought it’d be fun to collect a bit more info to see where people come in on $ per year or $ per hour played. or even hours per year. To assist in info collection, I’ve created a google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexcH8k5VZAS-zYPTBu7SoV5xGbPg3Y5_axoOAe4wZVpaLoLQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

To fill this out, you’ll have to get your account age and total hours played. Both of those can easily be pulled from the SteamDB Calculator.

https://steamdb.info/calculator/

More importantly, to get your game info, you need to open up your privacy settings to allow public display of your games list and play hours. You may need to wait an hour for steamdb to clear it’s cache before the changes show up.

Notice the Game details section:

I’ll make the results public as soon as I figure out how to do that.

I have 27 games and have been on steam for 8 years. Bought only 1 DLC ever.
mynute%20peniaze%20na%20steame

@flazza @dot404 jesus chirst… you two need to get a bank loan.

How are they calculating the price per hour…

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $4913 ($3113 with sales)

• Games owned: 1526

• Games played: 386 (25%)

• Hours on record: 4,686.0h

No idea. That’s so far off.

Yep

Interesting. My account is 13 years old (2005) but I haven’t spent nearly as much.

1 Like

i thought i was bad but damn i am a low spender.

Sooooo…

$719.88 spent all up…

81 Games in total equals $8.887 per game…

BUT

That is spead across 2,155.6 hours…

Equalling $0.3339 cents per hour

I dare someone else to go through their library adding together the total time spent in each game

1 Like

If I understand this correctly, TotalSpend isn’t actually the total (as in it doesn’t include OldSpend) so it’d be 954.81 + 717.89, a total of 1672.70 USD.

333 games, $5.02 per game.
I guess it doesn’t include Humble Bundle games, probably around 100 of my games are from a bundle. I don’t really see how steam would know how much was paid for a HumbleBundle game anyway.
Though it does look about right, I dunno. I shouldn’t have done this right before going to sleep.

I only included times from games with over one hour played.
3071 hours from games displaying only hours, 30.15 hours from games displaying only minutes, 3101.15 hours total.

$0.54 per hour

If TotalSpend is actually the total
333 games, $2.87 per game
$0.31 per hour

I did… then proceeded to put my units in the wrong order when calculating dollars per hour

I’m actually good at math funnily enough

2 Likes

TotalSpend 2018-06-22 10:05:46.990 $1,446.51

Seems like 1k-2k is average around here…

not really m8

BOIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

oh oh do me do me!

$1679.60 is average

And this is just steam…

4 Likes

Don´t worry, you are only second place. by .02 cents, else you would be third

3 Likes

Feels good to be below that red line!

2 Likes