Apparently Steam has a new tool that shows you how much you've spent on your account

$6,202.64

Well…

FUCK

6 Likes

Interesting, I wonder what OldSpend is supposed to mean.

OldSpend is everything before April 2015.

2 Likes

"PC gaming is cheap!”
Lmao

https://help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend

Any idea what Old & PW mean

new record low?

dgfjibdfag

Eh, not bad for starting a Steam account with HL2 back in… 2004? Purchase history only goes back to 2009 with my purchase of Stalker: SOC though. Was that when they actually became a sales service? I swear it was earlier than that.

Oh wow… I expected to be way less… Then on other hand I got 50 games, so that’s pretty good…

2 Likes

My trick is to simply buy games ages after the release date once they’re way cheaper and then exploiting sales on top of that :joy:
Never paid full price for any of my games

Still have a backlog of games and haven’t run out of stuff to play.

77 Games since 2010.

@psycho_666 damn. Not a bad score!

Screenshot_20180620_115221

Nearly 300 games, I’m probably never buying another game.

At least not till the summer sale.

1 Like

Well, if I remove Elite Dangerous my score will be 65$… So there’s that…
But I am not really buying anymore games until something really worth it comes along or I play through all of the games I have…

1 Like

OldSpend represents funds which were put into your account before April 17 2015 (the date “Limited User Account” restrictions were put in place).

PWSpend represents funds spent on Perfect World accounts. Perfect World Entertainment is a Chinese developer which has a partnership with Steam, allowing Valve to operate Dota 2 and CS:GO in China.

1 Like

I was wondering that as well. Thank you.

I’m thinking that doesn’t include humble bundles…

Not too terrible. 100 games so an average of about $3/game.

I’ve played 2,894 hours for a total of 9.43hours/$ on average. Or 10.6 cents per hour.

The actual results are quite skewed because of Rocket League (1109 hours and a total of $9.6 purchase price and no additional purchases lol) and Warframe (755 hours, $50 spent).

Does it tell you total hours played for all games somewhere? Would be good to get a $/hour.

Not nearly as bad as I was expecting. I also started with the Orange Box in around late 2007 when it came out, but my first Steam purchase was 2009. I have 178 games.

Screenshot%20from%202018-06-20%2018-43-32

I suppose you could do it the hard way, and just click through your library and add it up.

Doesn’t steam calculator have the total time spent?