Apogee Drive II

Is the apogee drive II strong enough to 'drive'... heh... hehe... in total

• Itself (CPU Block)
  • Two GPU blocks
  • 360mm Rad (45mm or 60mm)
  • 480mm Rad (80mm Monsta)

OCN didn't help me much. Waited for a response without anyone giving much input.

Uhh lemme check

Looks like he got his answer on OCN lol.

MCP35X is the pump in that block, http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/02/25/swiftech-mcp-35x-reservoir/

He says it's the most powerful ddc pump he has used, so I think it would world. No confirm though, I making a new liquid cooled setup soon when skylake comes out to replace my dated but still good sandybridge i7 and 680, I going to have 2 360 rad 45mm thick (sweetspot) apogee XL block, 2 komodo gpu blocks, but I will be using mp655 from swiftech which is an awesome pump. 

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/701159-MCP35X-or-MCP655
im using a 655 personally (its at half speed on the settings dial so i dont hear it)
through a cpu a gpu the res & 3x 120mmx3 rads,
then again i also use THICK half inch tubing, so my flow restrictions are lesser than thinner smaller tubing
i wouldnt recommend cheeping out on the pump,
its a sad sad time waiting for a replacement pump to ship to you when it goes (god forbid,years later)

Yeah, that doesn't tell me a damn thing. Woooooaaah graphs hand jerk motion

Admin, delete this thread

my last response was including the flow rate and pressure chart with your pump in question, i dont think any other data COULD be MORE useful than that...

yours is the GREEN line.

as i said before, and i quote
im using a 655 personally (its at half speed on the settings dial so i dont hear it)
through a cpu a gpu the res & 3x 120mmx3 rads,
then again i also use THICK half inch tubing

thats three 360 rads a gpu block and a cpu block

you can take that data, compare it to the chart of pressure and flow rates.
and compare it to the stuff you wanted to put in your loop

the Apogee™ Drive II manages to achieve better thermal performance than the award-winning Apogee™ HD.
Best hydraulic performance: thanks to the integrated,
PWM controlled MCP35X pump