Anyone still play with a PSP?

OMG you could fit the entire PSP Library onto it and probably the Go Library even though it tremendously failed. The PSVita is pretty much dead dead due to smartphones pretty much a big culprit and Sony is not endorsing it as much. Maybe getting one(Vita) though.

Nah the vita gets mew games every week.

I actually still use my PSP hence my computer died months ago hahaha. I only play Tekken because I'm kind of lazy to download new games. I have it hacked and I bought one of those micro sd to Memory Stick adapters and works like a charm. Is one of the old ones, the fat ones (3000 I believe?)

I'm open to new games for the PSP btw, I'm not into racing games unless is Wipeout or something like that. Besides that go ham.

Suikoden. Literally any psone game.

1 Like

1000 are the fat one's

Ahhh PSP, it accompanied me for 5 years of my childhood. I miss the fun times I had playing God of War, FF7 Crisis Core, Need for Speed and the GTA games. They were such an amazing hand held!

I still have an OG unit I got from back in the day. I gave up on PSP when they charged so much for the mem sticks back in the day and just went all DS.

I might have to buy one of those fancy micro SD card adaptors.

Def worth the investment I have 128GB in my unit and I can go to 512 on a 3000e.

Now please sir, pay attention to dates on threads and try not to necro in the future? <3

I gave mine to my cousin like around 5 years ago and thought about reclaiming it since I donā€™t think she uses it.

I regret my decision of selling it, a few years back I sold it because I thought I was going to get a new handheld system, but unfortunately due to some reasons I didnā€™t feel like getting anything new.

I still have my PSP but if I play anything handheld it is my Vita. Bought a couple games that I still want to play at some pointā€¦

Vita games fit perfectly into these soft SD-card cases, btw.

1 Like

Is FF12 on vita too?

I donā€™t think so. Honestly I only wanted to play FFX again because I never finished that. And I donā€™t really care about anything other than that and FFVII.

Youā€™re missing out, dudeā€¦ Play tearaway like yesterdayā€¦ Honestly, I have heard like nothing bad about this gameā€¦

I have one (PSP-2000 or 3000, i forget), including pandora battery.

I never did like the controller on it though, and it did its duty when i flew over to Kazakhstan keeping my amused on the flights there and back (back in 08).