Anyone playing Elite: Dangerous? How are you liking it?

You should join my group.

We are starting to grow, been flying around quite a bit recently.

Find me on E:D Qain
I'll add you to the group the next time I'm on.

I played it some release for a few weeks and tried each aspect. Basic missions, Bounty Hunting, Planet discovery, Mining to get some money for upgrades and then I worked out a few lucrative trade routes making a million credits each trip and basically did that to build up some funds. Then I got a bit bored of doing those things. So eventually i stopped playing. I probably should have participated more in the community influenced events to add more variety.

I've reloaded it in anticipation of finally getting bored of Witcher 3 and will have another go but I'm reluctant stump up more cash for the planet landing expansion (Horizons) until it's fully fleshed out and tested. I tend to lurk more in these sort of MMOs and have no fancy controllers so wouldn't be much good against competent players anyway.

CMDR Brimstone AVM

If anyone wants to fly around with an Elite Anaconda pilot. I'm typically in Empire space.

I'm in empire space too, I'll add you next time I'm on.

CMDR Dexter Kane

I just got myself a Thrustmaster T Flight HOTAS X and decided to give it a fly (no pun intended) with ED. Been enjoying myself immensely so far!

Still rocking the Sidewinder and haven't ventured very far into the galaxy (still trying to learn the basics of flying haha).

Is there an official ED Tek Syndicate thread?

I loaded this up before, did some training missions, then loaded into the game and realised I couldn't be bothered doing a mission. Can you do multiplayer missions? it kinda seems like it will be a bit boring in sandbox mode...

If they release the Linux version then I'll likely play it more.