Anyone know of a safe "individualized" source for Intel Drivers and Bios that were removed from Intel Support site.

And Yes, I found the 325Gb torrent on Archive.org and I may end up setting up a repository server for these one fine day but that day can’t be now… It’s at least a little wacky to think that everyone who wants a driver or bios file needs to download a 325gb torrent.
This is why I emphasized individualized.

There appear to be numerous sources for these files, some free/pay but after checking into nearly a dozen of them without finding references I decided to reach out to the community for suggestions. I can’t be alone in attempting to find a safe source for deprecated INTEL BIOS files.

Really need Bios for DQ67OW desktop board.

Thank you
Don - The SOlidwire

If it’s a torrent you don’t actually have to download the whole thing. Most torrent clients let you choose while files to download. I know in transmission you can right click on the torrent, select ‘properties’, open the ‘files’ tab and select the files you do/don’t want.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.