Anyone Know How Long Sonic The Hedgehog 2020 Anniversary Sale Will Last?

I couldn’t be more excited! :smiley:

Sega announced yesterday in celebration of Sonic’s Anniversary there will be discounts of up 95% off for a lot of the titles. My only complaint however, is that they didn’t state/clarify how long the sales will go on for. But as you may have guessed, I’m hoping to snag some great deals while the time is ripe!

With that being said, does anyone know how long these special discounts (basically the entire sale) will last? I attempted to do a few web searches to see if I could find anything out, but I didn’t come up with anything relevant. If anyone can give me the scoop & fill me in with whatever you know, that would be great! :+1:

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :slight_smile:

It’s part of the Steam Summer Sale.

Not sure if it’s exclusive to Steam or not. I actually was notified via email by Sega since I’m subscribed to them. Anyway, do you happen to know how long the Steam Summer Sale will last?

Yes, and so will you if you go to Steam’s website.

Ah, Okay. June 25th- July 9th. According to what’s on the homepage. (Hopefully I understood it correctly…)

Yes, that is correct. Although keep the end time in mind (10am pacific) if you want to wait until the last minute for any purchase.

Got you. Thank you very much! :smiley: