Anyone here play TF2?

I used to be a TF2 player super hard. I played a lot of CSS but TF2 was what I did after school junior and senior year of HS. I kinda fell out when I went to college and recently started getting back into it. I'm super excited about the competitive mode in it and its way more exciting and intense than in CSGO or even League Of Legends, on top of millions of times more fun because of how the game works.

CS the only thing that has kept me there, in all reality, has been BHops since CSS. And CSCO is better than GO anyways, IMO.

With this, I'm super back into TF2. Its all I have been thinking about for the last few days. Does anyone play TF2 here? I'd love some buddies to play with :3

Bamp

I'm not real big on TF2 myself, but we do have a steam group if you're looking to see who is playing what: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/professionalsgamingpoorly

I also recommend checking out the community discord for organizing gaming sessions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like TF2

But the only classes I play with any skill is medic and sniper. And if I don't know the map as sniper pretty useless with that too.

Literally the only game I have steam installed for

1 Like

Iplay Demo Engie and Scout as my top tier, soldier medic and pyro as second, and the others I hardly play.

1 Like