Anyone getting bored of Endless Eight?

I'm starting to get really bored of Haruhi Suzumiya lately, they're practically doing the same episode over and over again with subtle changes. Anyone else getting bored of it? I love Haruhi Suzumiya personally, but seriously S2 (or S1 rebroadcast, whichever way you look at it) is turning out to be a big flop at the moment.

I have no idea what it is you are talking about but I'm pretty sure it's some sort of anime. The only one I've ever liked (loved and still do) is Cowboy Bebop. And that didn't last too long for it to become repetitive haha.

Endless Eight is about Haruhi Suzumiya, anyone that watches it will know :P

Basically, it's been in a repetitive loop for 4 episodes with only slight changes implying that Haruhi Suzumiya's Summer isn't completed.

I was still trying to finish the melancholy before my hard drive was mystically erased...

I fucking hate Kyotoani for this.

Dont watch anime its not on TV in New Zealand ae

Well we only have one channel on Sky Digital (out of like 900) that shows anime, I think most people just watch it on internet. Unless you were trolling. :P

It's at the Sigh arc now, Kyotoani dropped the ball with making us wait so long and THEN deciding to troll us with the ballsiest move ever. While it's still enjoyable, it's lost plenty of steam since '06. Bakemonogatari is more interesting atm.

a show about a maladjusted teenage schoolgirl... boring? who've guessed?

I've completely stopped watching Haruhi and lost respect for Kyoani.

Wally woo

MTV somehow makes all that shit entertaining.

hahaha, well mtv has the most ridiculous reality shows ever, i wouldn't exactly call them innovative