Anyone excited about Thor Ragnarok?

I mean seriously. I can’t be the only one, right?

With shots like those in the trailer they will make me go to the theater every time.
Cate Blanchett is perfect. I mean look at her. She looks like death.

Thor is … well, he is Thor, Hulk is just hulk…

And the Valkyrie is also making me excited…

AAAAA… I’m so excited. I can’t wait for Thor Ragnarok…

2 Likes

Well I have seen the first two and quite enjoyed them. Wouldn’t mind seeing the third if quality delivers.

1 Like

The trailer looked like a lot of fun. And Cate Blanchette might make the best villain Marvel had so far. I am way behind with the MCU but this might draw me back in.

2 Likes

multiple birds with one stone…

1. Great villain.
  2. Great female character.
  3. Great hint into the entire overarching story line. It seems like Thanos is falling in love with Hela. So most likely she will not die and will show up again in the next avengers movie…

And Fenrir is here…

I mean they screw up a bit of the norse mythology with this movie, according to the rumors, but damn, that looks good.

Yeah this if my fav Marvel movie series. On the first trailer I really didn’t spot Blanchett; I was just yay Hela!

Hopefully they do a good job with Hella. Villians have been a weak point for Marvel Studios. Loki and Zemo are exceptions to this rule.

I’m excited because of who’s directing it. Taika did a great job directing a Kiwi movie called “Hunt for the Wilderpeople” that was fucking hilarious. He was also an actor in a movie called “Boy” that was really good and he played he part amazingly. So his track record so far is pretty good.

This is just going to be ozzing with Kiwi Hilarity. We already saw a glimps of it in the first trailer when the hulk bursts through the doors in the stadium. (I’ll timestamp it).

Also, Vulture in the new Spiderman movie was awesome

Haven’t seen it waiting for home release.

1 Like

It looks really good, Marvel Studios really know how to make an appealing trailer, i like the Look change for Thor, and Cate Blanchett looks HELA Hot(Pun intended)

She do…

Her name reminds me of the word, carte blanche.

Anyone have any idea about the soundtrack?
The trailer basically have 2 songs in it… The one is “In The Face Of Evil” By Magic Sword.

What is the other one? The second half of the trailer?
1 Like