Anyone else getting sick of obtrusive SUSE security?

Don't get me wrong, I love SUSE. but I'm freaking sick of having to type my fifty different passwords for fifty different things of which shouldn't require passwords in the first place. And yes, that includes adding printers, but most of all having to type the long as hell WiFi password every time I decide to put my laptop in suspend. I'm done with it. I have Fedora 21 KDE downloading as we speak. DNF may not be something I'm familiar with, but it beats having to constantly type a password.

why don't you just use KDE wallet?

I have it configured already and still find it obtrusive even after adding my user to the sudoers file.

Protip: open YaST -> Security Center and Hardening -> Predefined Security Configs -> Check Home/Networked Workstation -> Apply

You can also change specific settings to create your own security profile. YaST is a powerful tool, you just have to know how to use it ;). If your having problems with KWallet, you might have misconfigured it. I'm the only person who uses my computer, so I store the wallet unencrypted so I don't have to worry about Kwallet trying to molest me every time I boot up.

Thanks!I'll try it out.

Working like a breeze. Thank you! For having used several distros over the past two years and being able to install Arch I'm still quite a noob.

No problem. If you ever have any questions about openSUSE specifically, feel free to PM me.