Anybody like The Witcher books?

I have been reading The Witcher books lately, now reading "Baptism of Fire". These books are really good, and I am surprised at how much I am enjoying them. The politics in these books is interesting, and the characters are just excellent. Has anybody else read these books? Do you think we will ever have an official English translation for "The Sword of Destiny", "The Swallow's Tower", "Lady of the Lake", and "Season of Storms"? I know there are fan translations, but I would really like to have a physical copy of these books. Also do you recommend reading a book that is just like The Witcher books?

Should really add "Books" to the title, many people will click this thinking of the game. 

^ I did exactly this

Lol, my bad! Didn't think about that since I was putting the forum under books.

Actually English publisher announced month ago that they will continue translating witcher saga, starting with Sword of Destiny in May 2015. Guess they want more sales since 3rd game is coming at the same time.

http://www.gollancz.co.uk/2015/01/gollancz-acquire-three-more-witcher-novels/

Oh wow, did not hear about this. That's awesome! I'm definitely holding off on reading the fan translations. A lot of people always recommend reading Sword of Destiny, so that's cool that will be releasing soon.

So cool! I didn't know this series existed, I'm gonna check it out, thanks for the tip!

No problem! I found out about the Witcher books because of the games. The books were made before the game, and I'm glad I started reading them. It can get a bit confusing at times when it gets very political, but it is still interesting. Definitely give them a read. Read the books in this order: "The Last Wish", "Blood of Elves", "Time of Contempt", and "Baptism of FIre".