Any1 up for playing some Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! on PC?

Any1 up for playing some Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! on PC? I have a bit of time to play right now. I am looking to play for 30 or 40 minutes. If you can't play now then I'd be up for playing Sunday too.

Something something tumbleweed crickets loud wind foley.

I am not sure what you were saying there honestly. LOL! All I know is I went in the game and found nobody to play with. Also I got to adjust my mouse sensitivity because it was moving all over the place too fast for me. I died multiple times and I was only in the early stages of the game. :S With that said I deleted my character. No way I want to start off like I did even if I am a bad at video games.

Anyway if you or someone wants to play this at some point in time in the future let me know. As for now I am done other than going into the menu and seeing if I can fix a few things.

The Borderlands series seems to have wicked high sensitivity by default. I got used to it fairly quick, but if you're used to games that are a bit looser it can be fun.

I got the mouse sensitivity right to where I can play it now. I enjoyed my time with the game thus far but really hoping for coop play.