Any way to find removed chrome extensions?

First, sorry if this doesn’t belong in this category, I couldn’t find any other one that fit it better.

so I have kind of been slamming my head on a wall because chrome removed image zoomer from their web store, it let you right click and zoom into images.

I can not for the life of me find a it, or a replacement to install in chrome.

anyone happen to know where I can find it, or potentially a replacement?

There may be reasons why it is gone now:

• The addon could no longer be compatible with the engine in the same way Adblockers extensions and manifestV3.
  • maybe there was malware
  • unmaintained, old version with exploit vulnerable code
  • and so on.

Might consider using another addon or if zooming is just the desired function, IIRC, Windows has its own accesibility feature that is available OS-wide

as far as I know, chrome will label something as malware, see great suspender as an example of this, this never was

an update to chrome a long time ago did not play well with it, so instead of locking the position it would scroll down, an annoyance, yes, but when the option is an image that’s too small to see, or to large to fit on page well but when you fit it to page its to small to see (typically I run into images that are 1500x8000+) it was… good enough

as far as I can tell, there are 0 addons that do this anymore, there are ones that offer something like it for specific sites, see a thumbnail being expanded into an inline fullsize image, but nothing that works on this specific

because this is the only thing that works, I don’t really care if it was explitable or had malware, I need a function that isn’t provided by anything else.