Any Tinychat users? Using my PS3Eye on Tinychat

My PS3Eye works just fine on Discord and Skype. But cannot get detected on Tinychat for some STUPID reason. I’m thinking logically it’s just a software problem. Tried going into Firefox permissions. NOPE.

It’s not even listed. It’s incredibly frustrating. If the damn thing works on Skype and Discord what makes Tinychat so special?! UGH!

Does tinychat have a support forum might be best to post it where the devs are.

I also use PS3Eye’s (bought 2, one modified by removing the IR filter to use for OpenTrack, a TrackIR replacement).

I think the issue is how the windows drivers for PS3Eye’s work, I’m assuming you are using the CL-Eye drivers. If I remember correctly, they show up in Windows as a video capture source but not as a DirectX Webcam.

I’ve found, like you have, that about 1/2 of all programs with webcam features won’t detect the PS3Eye.

You’ll probably find more info in the CL Eye website or documents. Those drivers were not exactly written to allow the PS3Eye to function as a windows webcam but as a SDK for augmented reality development using extremely cheap high FPS video capture via PS3Eye cameras

https://codelaboratories.com/forums/