Any recommendations for my Build?

Looking for opinions for my build. Going to order it in roughly a week if everything goes as planned. I plan on using it mainly just as a computer, browsing, videos, Photoshop and After Affects sometimes, etc. I will play some games on it such as Skyrim, Minecraft and maybe some other Indies and such. Although I don't plan on buying this to replace my PS4 or to really play AAA games. I will play Ghosts, BF4 etc. like brand new $60 titles on my PS4. 

Yeah, yeah 

PC Master Race

But I prefer to stay with friends on PS4 for big titles. 

Anyway, I'm just looking for any recommendations you guys might have, I'm looking to stay along the same lines price wise I don't want it to change too much. For example don't change my AMD 8350 to a i7 4770k just because it's better. Obviously it's better but it is also over twice the price. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Cuthroat/saved/rDtQzy

Note:Please read my last comment showing everything up to date as some of the OP is out dated now.  

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qZGrYJ

Made a few changes.

Changed out the CPU cooler the EVO is a bit better.

Changed the motherboard. The M5A99FX Pro is a little better.

Grabbed cheaper RAM. RAM is RAM doesn't matter.

Changed the SSD. The 840 Evo is way better.

Changed the HDD to a WD Blue. You don't need the black.

Changed the PSU to a better 80+ Gold one.

Ditched the optical drive. You don't need one.

I noticed you don't have an OS. I'd recommend Windows 8.1 with StartIsBack.

Will I be able to run the 8350 and the R9 280 3GB on a decent OC while on 650w besides 750w?

Also I added a DVD drive again, I want to have the ability to burn a DVD or CD if I want to whether it be for me or someone else I want to have the ability. Sure I've only used my Optical Drive 5 times in the life of my current PC but I have used it like 5 times and thats 5 times I would be disappointed I didn't have it. 

Next I think I'm going to go with a Black because they have better read and write speeds and are better for gaming if I choose to switch from Console Gaming to PC Gaming. 

Finally so just making sure your saying there is no difference in different RAM? What about reliability over different brands and such. Not trying to act like a smart ass or like I know more than you just making sure thats what you are stating. 

Edit: Also I'm going to torrent Windows 8.1 so that won't be an issue. 

you will not notice ANY difference between the blue and black outside of benchmark testing, and even then, minuscule. you won't see ANY difference in games. MAYBE the black will be 1-2 seconds faster on the loading screen.. MAYBE, but in game, there is no difference. also, the black will use more power, and be louder, not to mention it costs more. 

Yes. That build won't use more than 440W Max. Even with an insane OC on both the CPU and GPU it won't put it over 500W.

Do not buy the Black drive. You won't notice any difference in speed between the Blue or the Black. The Black is supposed to be a little better and does have a slightly longer warranty but the Blue is just as good. The Black isn't worth the extra money. I have tons of Blues and they are great. Plus you'll be installing the OS and frequently used programs on the SSD anyway so mechanical drive speed really won't matter too much.

Yes as long as the brand is fairly reputable and it has good reviews it is all the same. In gaming speed doesn't matter. 1333 or 2400Mhz you'll see the same number of FPS. You don't need a heat spreader either. Doesn't do crap except look cool. So go with whatever is cheapest.

RAM price dropped actually so I changed it out. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/f33qBm

Do not torrent the OS. Buy it. Torrenting and cracking an OS is a pain in the ass and way more trouble than it is worth.

Alright, will I be safe to do about a 4.5 or 4.6 GHz OC on the 8350 with the Hyper 212 EVO fan? Will that be enough or would I need more cooling for that? I don't necessarily plan on OCing out of the box although I might end up doing that. Not sure yet although I want to have enough cooling where it will be safe to OC if I decide I want to. 

Also do you think my monitor is a good choice? I like it cause it's IPS, thin frame, 24", and has built in speakers (even though I have external it's a nice feature) but I figured you might have some other recommendations. 

On the OS why do you say don't torrent it? The main reason I planned on torrenting is because Microsoft charges so damn much for OS it's insane. I've found multiple preactivated versions which I shouldn't have a problem with and I would save $100. I mean if there was some place to get Windows 8.1 for like $50 or something that would be reasonable but $100 is kind of absurd considering they come out every few years. Only problem with torrenting Windows is if it is like most cracked applications I won't be able to update it or it will fuck up but that's not a huge deal. Not a deal worth paying $100 over anyway. I mean if I was going to spend another $100 I would probably use that to get a i7 3770 over the 8350. 

Edit: Actually I found a monitor I like more, here it is http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-mx239h So sexy

That Asus monitor is a good one, since you do editing stuff, indeed make sure you buy a decent IPS monitor, LG´s are basicly the best IPS panels you could get, but i assume, that Asus uses an LG-ips panel aswell inside.

Further about a mobo, Stay the hell away from the Asrock 990FX extreme 3 its totaly rubbish, 4+1 powerphase and only cheapass vrm´s, Overclocking potential will be totaly zero, cause it will burn out on you. Better grab something like the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0. 6+2 powerphase digi vrm

Cooler: if you wanne do a 4.6Ghz oc i would recommend to spend a little extra on a better cooler. like Noctua NH-D14 dual tower or what not.  If that is to expensive for you, then at least grab a CoolerMaster hyper 212 EVO not the plus

But i have to note, that skyrim most of the time, does run better on an intel cpu. But its offcours very well playable on the FX8350 aswell.

I'm already kind of pushing over what I would like to spend currently so I'd rather not spend $50 more on a Noctua NH-D14 and just stick with the Hyper 212 EVO. But I have already have changed the fan to the Hyper 212 EVO, and I have already changed to the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0. My most updated build is below 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Cuthroat/saved/rJ7p99

Since the original post I have changed to the following 

Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler

Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0 Motherboard

Kingston Blu Red Series 8GB RAM

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD

1TB Western Digital Blue HDD

Corsair CSM 650W 80+ Gold PSU

Asus MX239H Monitor

And I have heard that Skyrim runs better on Intel, and if I had an extra $100 to spend I would likely go with the i7 3770 but I don't want to spend another $100 and you get better performance for your money with AMD so I'm going with AMD. I fully expect that I will be able to get 60 fps on Ultra on Skyrim with my build. 

This benchmark http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/fx-8350-vishera-review,3328-14.html shows Skyrim on the 8350 at 1920x1080 on Ultra getting a low of 67.4 FPS and a high of 86.2 FPS so I should be fine. And as I said I don't plan on making this a console killer or buying a lot of AAA games for PC. 

Any other recommendations anybody? 

Yes offcourse skyrim is very well playable on amd FX, i have an AMD FX myself, and it play´s every game very well.

So yeah going with amd is offcourse a good choice. especialy if you on a budget.

You could offcourse concider to skip on the SSD, and grab a R9-290 instead. Cause you dont realy need a SSD, can easaly be added later.

Better gpu will offcourse give you more performance then an SSD, a ssd only gives faster boot times.

But yeah for 1080p offcourse the R9-280 is will be fine aswell. so thats up to you

Considering as previously stated I don't really plan on playing AAA games I would rather go with the R9 280 and the Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD. I really want an SSD, I plan on putting Photoshop and some other commonly used programs on it as well. Even if I were going to do a more budget build at like $800 or $900 I would still fit a 120GB SSD in there. Although thanks for your opinion and all of your help. It's greatly appreciated. I should be ordering everything in under a week. But for the games I plan on playing I don't think a R9 290 would be necessary. 

Currently the following is my build 

AMD 8350 4.0 GHz (Plan on OCing to around 4.4) 

Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler

Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0 Motherboard

Kingston Blu Red Series 8GB RAM

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD

1TB Western Digital Blue HDD

Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card

Corsair 200r ATX Mid Tower Case 

Corsair CSM 650W 80+ Gold PSU

Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer

Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire TK

Corsair Vengeance M65

Rosewell RNX-N250PCe Wireless Card 

Achieva Shimian 27" IPS 2560x1440 Monitor 

I have purchased the following 

Achieva Shimian 27" IPS 2560x1440 Monitor $209.99 (Refurbished - eBay)

Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card - $268.29 (New - Newegg) 

I should be ordering the rest of it in just a few days, please reply below for any recommendations as I would much rather not have any regrets about my build. There's a few things that I would like to keep how they are but most I would be fully open to change. Please reply with any more recommendations. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Cuthroat/saved/Q9rYcf

Looks great to me.

Thanks man, I'm trying to get it as perfected as possible before I order everything. The only thing I would change if I wanted to spend $50 more is likely a Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler besides the Hyper 212 EVO which would allow for safer and higher OCing although I really don't think it's necessary. 

this is much better than the hyper 212

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xigmatek-cpu-cooler-primesd1484

Do not buy that motherboard oc'ing is near impossible on it go with one of the ASUS boards

Please read my posts. I have since changed my motherboard to the Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0

Anybody else vouch on this statement? Has very few reviews in comparison to the Hyper 212 EVO.