Any good 4-5 Player games?

Friends and I are looking for something new to play.

These are the requirements:

1. Must support 4 players minimum, its a bonus if 5 players can play
  2. Must either be Free to play or super cheap (no more than $5-$8 USD)
  3. Can be as graphically demanding as it wants, but also must be able to play on weaker machines. (One of my friends had their graphics card die and it will be awhile before they get a new one.
  4. Preferred games genres are RTS, Shooter, Survival, Sandbox, and MMOs to a lesser extent

Some of the games we have played are:
Rust, Farcry 3, Unturned, Borderlands Series, Dead Island Series, Magicite, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Saints Row 3/4, Terraria, Minecraft, Nether, No More Room In Hell, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2, and Left 4 Dead Series

TF2, Killing Floor and CS:GO are played by a few of us, but not all of us like them. Any MOBA like League of Legends or DOTA 2 are definitely not our kind of game.

So, with all that said, are there ANY other kind of games we might enjoy?

I've been playing these lately and they are fun in my personal opinion. however these games are about $5-$10 bucks though.

Killing Floor (Awesome Game to Play with Friends)

SpeedRunners (Fun Racing Game With a Similar style to Mario Kart Minus the Karts)

Tribes: Ascend - free to play, NOT pay to win  (although you can buy things). It is a high speed, 3D (you have a jetpack) FPS. I have been playing Tribes since 1999 and pretty hardcore into the series. Its avail on Steam.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - FPS (first person slasher). Epic sword combat, chop peoples heads/arms/legs/everything off, hilarious game modes and objectives include "Burn and Pillage the enemy town" and "Kill all the peasants". Normal price is like $20, but on steam sale its usually $5-8. Will probably be on black friday sale if I had to guess

DayZ- Arma 2/3 mod, or standalone. Zombie survival, very unforgiving combat. I think the Arma 2 mod is still the best. (probably cheapest too)

Killing floor is one of those games that not all of us like.

Speedrunners seems fun, but it looks like something we would get bored playing with after a short amount of time.