Any Experience with the Gigabyte X399 Aorus Pro?

I bought the MSI X399 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, but it was faulty, and I had to return it. And the store haven’t been able to get a new one, so finally they asked me if I would accept another board for around the same price, and I have to accept unless I want to wait for another month, cause I can’t afford to pay the difference for a better card, like the Meg.

So I accepted, but I can’t seem to find any reviews or videos about this card, the Gigabyte X399 Aorus Pro.

Does anyone have any experience with this card? I will using it with a 1920X and not overclocking it.

Aorus Pro and the Designare are pretty much the same. They just swaped the design on the PCH heat sink, removed a plastic thing covering the audio chipset and removed two of the nvme heat sinks.

What questions do you have specifically? I bought the x399 Designare about 2 weeks ago and have been mildly disappointed with it. The bios is pretty poor in terms of layout and options, and the IOMMU layout is very poor for virtualization applications.

1 Like