Any DBZ fans?

I tried to get back intop DBZ a little over a year ago and was massively underwhelmed by my options to watch the show. My choice was pirated streams, ridiculously huge pirated file sizes, ridiculously expensive Dragon Box sets (they were out of print but by far the definitive version of the show), cropped DVD releases or cropped/"enchanced" HD re-releases.
It's a very frustrating series to try and get into these days.
Cell is by far my favorite character and saga though. I remember buying bags of chips every night (99 canadian cents for a medium sized bag!) so I could watch the finale of that saga which took a couple weeks longer than I had expected.. oh well lol

1 Like

Vegeta is my fav. His psychologixal evolution throughout the series is the strongest and deepest point of storytelling of the whole series.

1 Like

The journey from villain to hero is always a compelling story.

I think it makes everyone believe they can become a better person.

People talking about DBZ kai and I'm just sitting here cause I couldn't get through the intro

1 Like

It's just a port of the Japanese opening man, they're nothing like rock the dragon

@anon43920604 should be all over this thread

1 Like

Episode 55 of Dragon Ball Z Abridged came out yesterday.

4 Likes

DBZ, IMHO is the best anime ever made (it was my first, I'm biased, sue me). And one of the few anime's actually worth watching.

The Bruce Fauconer DBZ score is also, IMHO the best anime score ever made. How they didn't bring him back for DB Super is completely beyond me.

2 Likes

We don't talk about GT.

1 Like

for me they'll never top android, cell, and majin sagas. heck even the frieza storyline was so engaging.

1 Like

Cell definitely has to be my favorite saga in the series. To me, it was the series' high point.

2:40

Some of the best lines in the series or any series.

2 Likes

My favorite fight in all of DBZ to be honest

Amazing music video

1 Like