Anticipated Game Releases everyone is looking fowa

lmao Stickers? lol give them out to people and be like yeah this is what you want to be when you grow up <_<

My sims.

my girlfriend loves the sims. she'll be happy next year when she's playing the sims 3 on 2 8800 gt's running in SLI. she should really thank me more often for letting her have my old computer. lol

DUDES DID YOU FORGET ABOUT

Half-Life 2: Episode Three!??

omg ^^

tommy321:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

=]

HL2: ep3, HL3, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Left 4 Dead etc.

HL X_x ...........................

ohh ya i for to add mass effect 2, and red faction 3 to my list.

HL2 episode 3 would for sure be on my list but i still need to go out and buy episode 1&2 and beat them.

-Starcraft 2

-Crysis Warhead

-Call of Duty: World at War

That's pretty much it...

Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, OKAMI 2 >> <> <<, and Gears of War 2.

diablo 3 i would be excited about call of duty 5 but they went back to WW2 and playing that war over and over again is getting old... i say call of duty 6 should take place in the future not too far forward but kinda like how frontlines: fuel of war did it

Gears of War 2.

Rock Band 2.

That's pretty much it.

FABLE 2 WITHOUT A DOUBT! ...ive been looking forward to this game for ALONG time..

BATTLEFIELD HEROES FTW

Guitar Rising

LFD

SC 2

Dead Space

Fallout 3

Red Alert 3

PC: Fallout 3, and Farcry 2.

ijust hope its not gonna be a graphics eatr like crysis.

[lol, BattleField: Good Company]

StarCraft II

Diablo III

FarCry II

-Left 4 Dead,I know this game will be badass

-Farcry 2,I'm just hoping that i can run it good on a 8600GT

-Fallout 3,looks like a pretty big change from fallout 1 and 2,but i like FPS so i'll give it a try

-LittleBigPlanet,even though i don't own a PS3 I'm still looking forward to the game

-Diablo 3,one of the only RPG games i like

-Red Alert 3,I like RTS games too,especially Red Alert

-Half life 2 EP3,i want to see what happens on the Borialis

-Portal 2,FPS puzzle games and portal guns ftw

-Mad World,Blood,Blood,Blood,KILL,KILL,KILL

-Battlefield Heroes,its something I've been looking forward to for some time now

COD5 all the way

The first stalker sucked. I didnt like the maneuvering. If your going to put a fps style in a rpg game, make it like cs:s atleast.

I am willing to get the new clear sky if it drastically improves.

Crysis: war Head

Gears of War 2

Fable 2 - maxed out my char in the first >.>

Prototype

Half Life 2: Episode 3

Diablo 3