Antec Nine Hundred Two is finally on newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129058

epicness!

160???? The 1200 costs the same thing.....pretty much.

comes with a shitty dual core!

fuck that, way overpriced. i'll stick to the p182 or cosmos 1000 as my next case.

grab the P dude

Looks really nice man but like said, it does look overpriced.

Are you guys forgetting that its brand new?

Ofcourse guys. seriously. it took like 5 months for the 1200 to drop 50 bucks.

the 1200 was under $150 when it first came out at microcenter.. it ended up going up in price to like $180 or 190..

Awesome case but 1200 is better buy at the same price

rofl, this is totallly worth it in Canada, its 160 CAD on NCIX

I would rather get the antec 1200 on sale or the coolermaster haf932.

KOkun wrote 11 hours ago »

fuck that, way overpriced. i'll stick to the p182 or cosmos 1000 as my next case.

I would get the P182 if i were you.

BS_1 wrote 7 minutes ago »

KOkun wrote 11 hours ago »

I would get the P182 if i were you.

yea it's a mighty sexy case, though i don't believe i'll be getting another case anytime soon. just pointing out the one i'm most interested in.

I still theing the HAF932 > all

Maybe only rivaled by the cosmos 1000

meh, looks wise, haf isn't anywhere near to being one of my favorites. straight black cosmos 1000 is fuckin raepz. (too bad the pre-made one is like $600) and to get a p182 like the one on million-dollar-pc, so fuckin hawt.

eh its pretty ugly i like the look of the original 900 more i wish they could of just upgraded the 900 instead of making a whole new case they could of just painted it and made the holes and other stuff it looks like an ugly 1200 the 1200 is the best.

a short 1200 looks ugly but eh

Id rather get an original 900, paint it black and save myself a few quid....

Not worth the trouble redesigning it unless it had better features, which it doesn't!

Doctor wrote 14 minutes ago »

Id rather get an original 900, paint it black and save myself a few quid....

Not worth the trouble redesigning it unless it had better features, which it doesn't!

but the money and time your gunna spend doing that is not worth it might as well just spend the extra $60 on the 900 two

Get a P182. Mod that sh*t. And then gloat on the internet. The Antec 902 can just go suck the non existent testicles of the Antec 1200.