I know many people here are quite tired and annoyed at the recent influx of noobs wanting to build their first pcs, but I want to get gaming and this is pretty much the best place for help. I think I have suitable parts for my rig, I'm just going to be using it for gaming, watching videos, coding, and long nights reading up on stuff. For now I just want to get setup, so I'll add a(n) SSD(s), monitor(s), case fan(s), and other stuff in the future. I have compiled a list of parts already, but I want a second opinion and some recommendations. I also want to have a bit of room for overclocking a little. I'm also looking for the system to be decently cool and quiet.
TL;DR: Want to game/code/casual, want silence, want overclocking in future. ~1k - parts already bought.
/*** PCPartsPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Reizoko/saved/3BdK ***/
- AMD FX-8320 8-Core 3.5GHz CPU(Will be overclocking a little to be on par with fx-8350)
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Air Cooler
- Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
- G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory(Main point of debate, unsure as to future upgradeability)
- Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD(May swap this out for a 3TB depending on pricing at the time of purchase)
- Asus Radeon R9 280X 3GB GPU (I have a merchant that will sell for $320)
- NZXT Phantom 530 ATX Full Tower Case
- Corsair RM 850W 80+ Gold PSU
Budget: ~1-1.1k aside from parts I already have.