Anime recommendations?

I completely forgot about Bakemonogatari especially since its one of my favorites.
Yeah the fan service is there but you have to pause for the most part since it flashes by pretty quick. You are referring to Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne? I couldn't stand Queens Blade haha. Cannan was quite nice.

lawl. Who even reads the original posts on these. I see them too often.

Well I usually tend to catch up to a post and read if from start to current as to not post information that has already been posted and stay on topic. Well try to, easy to get off topic and derail a thread.

I agree.. Bake Mono Gatari is probably the best anime ever created. I ain't embarrassed to say I love QB, but thats me. yes, you got Rin right.
Nice to meet another with what sounds like nice taste.

Cool, but I doubt it will be worth watching after seeing the anime.

I quite enjoy ecchi/comedy shows if they incorporate the ecchi to complement the comedy. Sometimes it just gets annoying if the fan service is there for the sake of being fan service.

Yeah probably I just watched the movie because the anime had not been made yet..The anime was released 12 years after the movie Pingu-Pongu..

Spice and wolf
No game no life
Soul Eater
Ookami san and her seven companions

I haven't watched much anime either, but these are the ones I've watched that haven't already been listed (or at least I didn't see them at a quick glance):

• Log Horizon - MMO players somehow get trapped inside the game and have to live in it. Many fun adventures ensue.
  • Fairy Tail - A guild of wizards in a magical fantasy universe. Light-hearted for the most part.

Those are the only ones I've seen apart from Hunter X Hunter which someone else suggested (which I would also highly recommend).

Looks like you've got enough suggestions to keep you busy for a long time to come, so enjoy :)

Edit: Didn't realise you'd already seen SAO, lol.

Ha thanks, I actually forgot to mention I was watching Fairy Tail too, though I'm not too far into it. Fun show, light-hearted like you said. Log Horizon looks interesting too.

I saw that Terror in Resonance and Psycho Pass were on Netflix, so I looked up the reviews and they both look pretty damn good. Might give Psycho Pass a looksee when I'm finished a series. I'll have to look up Guilty Crown though. :)

Guilty Crown is pretty good... not great IMHO, but nice

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

most memorable ones to me:
Dragonball/Dragonball Z
One Piece
Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Bleach
Case Closed
Toriko
Gintama
Belzeebub
Kuroko no Basuke

my hall of fame:
Elfen Lied
Clannad/Clannad after Story
Gantz/Gantz (mangas)/Gantz (Live action movie)
Death Note/Death Note (live action serie 2015)
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood/Full metal Alchemist
Nichijou
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Tokyo Ghoul
Zankyou no Terror
Fate/Zero
Durarara
Monogatari/Bakemonogatari/Nekomonogatari etc....

those should be a nice start

I just finished Planetes and the ending was probably the most perfect ending to a story I've ever seen.